Get Ready to Virtualize
|Console: Nintendo DS|
Release date: 15 June 2007
Players: 1 and + (Multiplayer over WiFi)
Developer: DC Studios
Production: The Game Factory
Average price: around €25-€30
In Code Lyoko you join Yumi, Ulrich, Odd and Jeremy in their fight to save two worlds from a deadly threat. The central computer that runs the world of Lyoko has been infected by a megalomaniacal virus, X.A.N.A. A virtual being named Aelita recruits a team of Earth boarding school students to help her. X.A.N.A. is spreading to Earth, and this only this group stop the virus and the mad super computer.
- 15 quests and 15 levels you control, with unique controls courtesy of the DS Touch Screen
- Conquer each of the 40 towers -- each one is a test, filled with devious traps and obstacles, hacking puzzles, secret areas, enemies and much more
- Level up by learning new skills, abilities, and magic Lyoko Lore powers
- Buy new equipment, armour items, and weapons with Data Bits dropped from defeated enemies
- Use Jeremy's skills to re-code Data Bits into new virtual equipment
- Two different styles of gameplay - 3D role-playing in Lyoko, 2D adventure on Earth.
- Evolving characters, plenty of enemies, intense mini-games and fast driving sections will have Code Lyoko players blasting, fighting and exploring for hours on end!