Cutscene of Hopper's escape
A script of the cutscene during which Hopper escapes after having transmitted the data for destroying XANA to Jeremy.
Dialogue in the playground
Represents all the dialogue in the playground with each secondary character with their associated facial expressions (neutral, worried, happy...)
Represents the appearance of each conversation: after which mission, until which mission, its significance as well as its use (tutorial, classic, only during returns to the past or in order to receive goodies)
Describes all the conversations between the heroes during mission 13.
Describes all the conversations between the heroes during mission 17.
Click on the links to download the ISO file of "Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity"
As an ISO, the game is meant for the Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2 or PSP.
[Important] CodeLyoko.fr's role is limited to making the game available so that it isn't lost! In NO CASE are we responsible for the illegal use that could be done with it.
[Important] CodeLyoko.fr has no obligation to act as technical support. The site time won't respond to every technical demand about the use of game files. We're not here to tell you how to make the games work on your consoles. Special sites exist for that.
The downloading of this game is tolerable from a legal point of view because it can be considered as abandonware (or abandoned software). A game responds to this term in different cases:
- The game is no longer available in store, simply resale by individuals. It therefore no longer gives any direct revenue to its publisher.
- The development of the game is ended. Combined with the first criteria, the game is therefore no longer an object of commercial exploitation.
- Required numbers and services linked to the selling of this product (here, the number of after-sales service and technical support) are no longer functional.
Why has CodeLyoko.fr made the choice to make this download available?
Abandonware can present advantages for different publishers. In fact:
- Making the game available allows the heritage of the gaming licence to be preserved, while it would normally risk being lost after several years as a cause of commercialisation and the too-rapid evolution of technology.
- A piece of abandonware, although outdated, represents a register and licence (here, the "Code Lyoko" licence). Allowing people to continue to play increases community loyalty to the series' Universe.
- This also allows players who have already played the game to do it again. Also, people who've bought the game and possess a material copy can replace it with a digital one in case of damage or dysfunction.
- Making a more commercial game available allows the avoidance of the perverse phenomenon of dealers who charge exorbitant costs due to the rarity of a product.